Leisure Travel Alliance (LTA) has the expertise and knowledge to help you drive sales, grow your business and promote your brand. We strive to support our members while building strong preferred supplier partnerships that will deliver the best possible travel experiences to your clients.
With over 45 years of experience, LTA’s senior executives have managed successful regional travel agency organizations and served in various executive positions with Vacation.com prior to the founding of Leisure Travel Alliance in 2007.
Our diverse membership group of over 300 independent agencies from across the country has the experience and knowledge needed to provide consumers with access to high-quality, high-value leisure travel products.
Leisure Travel Alliance will provide:
- Hands-on friendly and personable assistance that can only be found with smaller consortiums
- One of the most productive, efficient and generous consumer marketing programs in the industry
- Negotiated pricing with our 50+ preferred suppliers
- Ongoing education, training and networking
- Products, pricing and marketing support that will help you outpace national competitors in your sphere of influence
While you receive:
- Enhanced access to leading travel suppliers
- Enhanced commissions with our preferred suppliers
- Ongoing education, training and networking opportunities
- Efficient travel technology tools
- One-on-one support you need to ensure you run a successful travel business
Together, we will form a strong network of travel professionals who share best practices to make us successful in the travel industry!
For additional information, please see our sections on member benefits, executive profiles, travel suppliers and FAQs. If you are interested in joining or need more information, please fill out our online form and a representative will reach out to you.